Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We're Here ..

Well, I have had several of you ask about us starting a HoustonWAHMs blog .. well, I finally had some quiet time in front of the computer and thought that I would get it started. For those of you that don't know .. HoustonWAHMs (work-at-home-moms) is a networking organization for those that are work-at-home-moms or those striving to maintain a home-based business. We have monthly meetings on both the North and South side of town and encourage anyone to attend.

I founded the networking organization in January 2007 and we now have almost 40 current members. I have two great chapter coordinators that help keep our monthly meetings going. I am hoping that we can get both of them to help contribute to our blogs.

Catherine James, who represents Jordan Essentials, is our South Chapter Coordinator.

Julie Peters, who represents Arbonne International, is our North Chapter Coordinator.

That's all for now - stay tuned to more updates and hope to be in contact with you on a regular basis.

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Catherine James said...

I'm so glad to see that we've entered the blogging phase. Blogs were the Topic of the South Chapters June Meeting, and we shared some wonderful ideas. I believe that we each can grow our exposure by providing the avenue to blog.

If you're in the Houston Area, you should give us a try at either the South or North Chapters